Giraffe background

Friday, August 7, 2009

Sweet baby

Little red cheeks...

This one is my favorite! I love that little smile!!

I love baby feet!!

These shots are from one of my MANY "photography sessions" the little man has had to endure...and many more to come! Summertime heat prevents us from going outside too much! With this TEXAS heat, it doesn't take anytime for his little cheeks to start turning red. Tanner LOVES the outdoors so I am ready for it to cool off. I took him outside a few days ago during the evening. I played with my camera and these are a few shots that I took.

He will turn 5 months next week! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. He is really growing into his own personality and I am loving it! He is a little stinker and I can already tell he is going to get into EVERYTHING! He wants anything that is in your hands. He is fascinated by phones especially. I guess he likes that they light up or somthing. He loves his walker and can really get around these days. The other day I had all my Scentsy testers out on the floor smelling them. I had them in neat little piles of ones that I love, I like, and I dont really care for. I ran into the kitchen for something and came back in the livingroom. Tanner had walked his little self right into the middle of all my nice piles. Those testers were EVERYWHERE!! I had to laugh...I'm imagining things yet to come!

He is starting to roll. He can roll from his back to his tummy. We haven't yet managed to get all the way from our tummy to our back. He is trying but can't figure out what to do with his arms. He is still not a big fan of tummy time but he is getting better! Before we know it he will be crawling all over the place!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment