Giraffe background

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tanner's Dedication

On Sunday, we had Tanner dedicated at church. What a special day! Not only was it Mother's Day but having Tanner dedicated was extra special. I thank GOD for Tanner and hope that I can be a role model for him as he grows. I pray that he will know God's love at a early age and will learn to be a faithful servant. He is such a blessing in our lives!

My mom and dad came down on Friday and brought Carter with them. Kim and Brandon were packing up their house (YAY!), so they weren't able to come until Saturday evening. We had a fantastic weekend playing outside and visiting! The boys play SO well together...I can only imagine in a few years! It is so much fun watching them. Carter is a big talker and kept us entertained all weekend. The dog woke him up Friday night barking and he let her know about it Saturday morning. "You woke me up, dog." Then he kept chasing her around, "I'm TaTa, what you name?" It is so cute because he can't quite say his name yet...but boy, that kid can TALK!! Oh yeah, if you are ever looking for a moose, he has one that lives in his closet. Who knows where that came from?? He also told my mom that he broke his toe and needed to go to the doctor! It was so fun having them all here.

Mom and I went to pick berries on Saturday while Carter was sleeping and Tommy had Tanner. I love doing stuff like that with her. We each picked 3/4 of one of the BIG red Folger's containers! (Perfect container for picking berries by the way!)

Tom, Dianne, and Grandmother all joined us at church on Sunday. They left before we could take pictures with them. Dianne helped cook a yummy lunch on Sunday. We had brisket, sausage, beans, potato salad, a YUMMY grape salad, and a fresh dewberry cobbler! We all stuffed ourselves full! I hated to see my family leave! I really hate that we live so far away! I cherish each of their visits and can't wait till they come back!


Here are a few pictures from Tanner's dedication...




No comments:

Post a Comment