Giraffe background

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

NYC-The Top of the Rock

We decided instead of going to the Empire State building and waiting in the LONG lines, we would go to the Top of the Rock instead. Of course, before we went up, I had to check out Rockefeller plaza and go see what was going on at the Today show. We didn't get up early to go when they were outside, but we did get a glimpse of Al Rocker through the window. It was pretty neat since every morning of my maternity leave was spent watching the TODAY show.

I am so glad that we did get to go to the top of the Rock! I wish that pictures could capture the beauty and amazing views that we saw! We were 67 stories up and could see a lot of the city from where we were! I really wish we could have gone at night too. We stayed up there a while and went to each side of the three viewing floors. My favorite view was of Central Park.


The Statue of Liberty from the Top of the Rock. This is as close as we got. Next time we go back, I would like to go there!
View of Central Park...AMAZING!!

The Empire State Building


No comments:

Post a Comment