Giraffe background

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Time flys...

Where does the time go? We are getting ready for Tanner's 1st birthday party coming up in a few weekends! Some of our friends are due in a few weeks. This time last year we were in their shoes anticipating Tanner's arrival!

He is growing up so fast and constantly has us laughing. I can only imagine when the little toot can really talk. He is running around and getting into EVERYTHING!! When I say everything, I mean everything!



  • He LOVES music...he is so funny...he dances and bobs his head. Sometimes it sounds like he is trying to sing. It is so precious!

  • He can say a few things...of course, he has been saying "mama" and "dada" for a while now. He can say "ba" for ball, "du" for duck, "uh-oh", and one of my favorite things is when he says "mmmmm" for the cow. He moos...so cute!

  • He has learned that a RED button means you can turn something on and off. We have a little hand held back massager that he likes to turn on and off. It ends up becoming a game.

  • Everything is "No" right now, complete with a head shake. Anytime you ask him a question, he answers "no". And when he isn't supposed to be getting into things...he says "no-no" as he touches it. Little stinker....

  • He knows the sign language for "thank you." He did it the other day when I gave him some puffs (he is addicted to the sweet potato ones). My heart just about melted!

We are truely enjoying this stage and watching his little mind work. I just can't believe that his first birthday is right around the corner!



I wanted to take some pictures to send in his birthday invitations. Here are a few that I took.



This picture looks freakishly like a baby picture of my daddy. He definantly has some Hargrove genes!




My absolute favorite. He will hardly ever keep a hat on his head. Tommy put it on him and he kept it on for a while. I couldnt get him to smile at me but I just adore this picture! My little boy is growing up!



No comments:

Post a Comment