Giraffe background

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hay Ride

Originally, we were supposed to take a hayride at Tanner's birthday party but we got so caught up in everything else we ran out of time. But since Tommy already had everything ready to go, I felt bad if we didn't use it. I asked Carter if he wanted to go on a hayride. I'm not sure that he knew what I was talking about but I guess it sounded fun to him. So he found his Uncle Tommy and asked for a "haywide." We had to take the "petting zoo" back to the barn anyway, so we all hopped on the trailer and went for a ride. Carter loved it...he kept pulling the hay up and letting it go as he repeated over and over "haywide, haywide!"

By the time we got to the barn, Dianne had already fixed the bottles for the calves. There are two that are being bottle fed right now. Tanner and Carter both got to feed one. Neither was really big enough to hold the bottles, but I enjoyed watching them. I can only imagine the trouble they will get into in a few years!

Cute baby calf, which will remain nameless...anytime I name one, it dies..booo!
Grumpy and Tanner

Here we go...notice that Kim and Brandon are on the back. They didn't appreciate the hay shower that Carter kept giving them.


Look at that face...he had bruises, cuts, and scrapes all over him. He looked like we had beat him...poor little guy! He played hard at his birthday party and was SO tired!

Feeding the baby calves!

No comments:

Post a Comment