Giraffe background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Catching up...

We were able to go home to my parents house for Easter and really enjoyed the weekend there. We spent a lot of time with the family, celbrated Kim's birthday, visited some of my old friends, went to church, and "hunted" eggs. Tanner wasnt really into it...below is a picture of his one and only egg. He was determined to get the thing opened...how he knew it had something in it, I have NO clue. He grabbed a red jelly bean as it was falling out, stuck it in his mouth, and that was it...he was done. My camera battery died before I could get a picture of his red face.


He was done! He scaled the "wall" himself!

Best picture I could get of the boys...They were not cooperating. Tanner was TIRED and HUNGRY...Not a good combination!!!

Between meltdowns!
I love being able to go home and visit. I wish we could do it more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment