Giraffe background

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Some of God's wonders!

I just love the springtime. It is my absolute most favorite time of the year! I love when everything starts greening up and the wildflowers bloom. I love the temperature and enjoy the spring rain showers! Springtime is such a reminder of how amazing God is! Here are a few pictures that I took around the house the other night.
I just hope that we continue to get the rain we have been so that the corn can grow! We need a good year!! It is so neat that this just grows from a seed...you plant it and it grows. Awesome!

These are some of Tommy's heifers that he kept. They were stalking me and Sadie(my dog) when we were taking pictures. I was trying to get a good picture of their brands but they weren't having it. Tommy freeze branded these...which instead of burning them to where their hair wont grow, it kills the pigment in their skin so that it grows back white. You can kind of see it on the white faced girl on the right.


An old feed shed on our place. I have always told Tommy that it would make great pictures and he just laughed at me. Well, well, well...look who was right! ;-)


I just thought this was a really cool picture. I love the sun flare and the cow just happened to be looking through the window. I like this one a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment