Giraffe background

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ride 'Em

Tanner has started a new daycare called Feels Like Home. I have felt a lot better about him being there and he seems to be adjusting well. I know he will be moving up to the next class soon. I do have to say I am having a hard time dealing with the fact that he isn't a baby anymore and will soon be sleeping on a NAP MAT!!! I wanted to go ahead and have one ready so yesterday I started searching online...Ummmm HOLY CRAP! I never knew there were so many types and brands of nap mats. When we were little, it was the blue and red, thin as crap, kindermats. Call me high maintanance, but I just can't send a plastic mat for my baby to sleep on. So my options were to make covers for a kindermat or buy one already made. Since I waited until the last day of summer, I decided to just buy one pre-made. After literally spending most of the day yesterday looking and researching, I decided to buy a Wildkin brand mat called Ride 'Em. I am going to have my friend Lacey monogram Tanner's name on it whenever it comes in. I hope it is as cute as it looks and that the quality is good!
I am planning on finding some fabric and asking Tommy's grandmother to make Tanner another one! I hope she is up for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment