Giraffe background

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Let's see if this works!

So as usual its been a while!! I just downloaded a new app to my new phone. New app = blogpress : new phone = iPhone 4(finally)!! Maybe this will make it easier for me to actually keep up with my poor neglected blog!

It seems summer has gotten away from me and 2 things on my to-do lost have gone untouched...T's scrapbook and this blog!! where did the summer go?? I start back to work officially on August 15th! Boo!!!

Yesterday, Tommy and I made a trip to Ikea and found a secretary/hutch that we liked. Let me back up by saying our primary reason for going in there was to get magazine files for $1.99!!! We went ahead and bought it...which I am glad that we did b/c it has a ton of storage!!



Bad picture but isn't it cute?


Hugs,
Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment