Giraffe background

Friday, July 24, 2009

First bites

When we took Tanner to the doctor for his 4 month checkup, we asked when to start him on solids. Dr. Nelms told us that he was ready. I was really hesitant to start for some reason and really didn't want to start solids until he was six months old. However, he has been REALLY into watching us eat so I figured what the heck. So I fixed his rice cereal and we had to set the stage. Of course, before we fed him the cameras had to be ready to capture his first bites. Tommy had the video camera and I had my new camera ready to go.

They say that when babies first learn to eat the will spit a lot of it out. Well, not this baby!!! He was eating it up!! He kept grabbing the spoon for more. I fed him the majority of it but Tommy had to take a turn feeding him too! It was fun for us to watch him experience his first food. I am looking forward to seeing his reactions to other foods! Let's just hope he has MY eating habits instead of his daddy's. Either way, I think we have an eater on our hands!!



No comments:

Post a Comment