Giraffe background

Thursday, July 16, 2009

New Camera

Okay, so I am new at this...the pictures were supposed to go AFTER my post...I will get better :)




I got a new camera for my birthday/anniversary/any other holiday :)!!! I have been wanting one for a long time now, but those that know me know that I don't like to spend money!! I bit the big one and with much encouragement from my sweet husband, I bought a really nice one!! He kept telling me that it is an "investment" that we will have for a long time. I have to keep telling myself that because I have had buyer's guilt for the last few days :)I had played with one of Tommy's cousin's camera and had fun. I was tired of missing Tanner's cute smile due to the delay on my camera. I really like my little Cannon but I was ready for an upgrade. I got a Nikon d60 and I am pretending to be a real photographer since it has the changeable lenses. I have had so much fun over the last few days playing around. Of course, my main subject has been my little man, Tanner. He thinks I am the paparazzi. I think his first word may be, "cheese." Here are a few of my masterpieces!!

No comments:

Post a Comment