Giraffe background

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Four Months

Yesterday, we took Tanner to the doctor for his 4 month check up. Tommy took off and went with me. I don't like to take him by myself! I was anxious to see how much he weighs because my way of weighing is not that accurate...getting on the scale, weighing, and then weighing holding Tanner. I knew that he was getting pretty heavy but didnt know how much he would weigh. He weighs 19 pounds 2 ounces! Whoah big boy! No wonder my arms are getting stronger! He is in the 95% for his weight :) We know how to grow 'em big around here on the farm! He is 26 inches long too! All in all, he is just a BIG boy!

The doctor told me that at 11 pounds babies can sleep through the night...umm...we hit that 8 pounds ago! I guess Tanner needed to hear that because he slept ALL the way through the night last night!! AND I slept all the way through the night...that hasn't happened in over a year now! He has only slept through the night a handfull of times and every time has been at my parent's house. Even then, I would wake up to check on him! I was pumped this morning that I got a FULL nights rest! I just hope that Tanner makes a habit of this, but I am not getting my hopes up just yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment