Giraffe background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Jessica's Skydiving Adventures

My dear friend Jessica went Skydiving on Saturday. Skydive Houston is only 5 minutes from our house and we see sky divers all the time! I was so glad that she let me know that she was going to be there. It was a nice surprise to see her and Christina Kaye!!!! It is really neat to watch up close. Since we brought Carter back with us from Fredricksburg, I was playing Mommy to two. It was an experience and something I wasn't used to. Watching the plane and then watching the skydivers come down was neat. The In-between time was a different story. Tying to keep two busy boys contained in a general area was tough! Not to mention it was HOT! Oh well, we survived and I was so glad to see my friends!
Carter and Tanner sitting on the bench waiting on the skydivers to come down!
My girls from Livingston...Love them!

Jessica before they went up!
Here she comes...
After skydiving, we went to eat at On the Border in Cypress. Interesting experience once again...we had a party of 12 that was squeezed in the tiniest area EVER! It was ridiculous...and having two boys to try to feed and entertain during a long dinner in a close area was pretty stressful! I am so glad that Tommy was able to go with us! Love you girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment